PREVIEW EVENT – Thursday June 27th 2019 at 7:30pmThe first time in Spain, an opportunity to experience the transformative power of the heart during this preview event of the Heart Meditations path with Loris Castagnoli: meditation facilitator and holistic practitioner. Loris studied with the Osho Grand Masters and is a ELC Subtle Body Healing therapist. He has specialized in Californian Massage to work on psychosomatic issues through loving contact.
Six heart meditation events, 2-3 hours each. Do one or as many as you are able. For maximum benefit Loris recommends attending each event. Each meditation event includes an introduction to the heart, a guided meditation on the heart, and other practical suggestions to remain in connection with the heart during the daily life in-between events.
|❤ “Listening from the Heart”||❤ “Feeling the Heart”|
|❤ “Seeing the Heart”||❤ “Intuition of the Heart”|
|❤ “Heart Transformation”||❤ “Eyes of Love”|
A Pathway to a happy heart for EveryoneEveryone can participate in the Heart Meditations especially those who wish to undertake a personal journey of transformation for their own life. People who are worried and stressed and those who are healthy and curious. From personal experience Loris recommends it to all holistic therapists, masseurs and all those who suffer from fatigue or imbalance when they are practicing treatments on others. When you are centered and relaxed in the space of the heart you perceive everything but nothing touches you or can unbalance your energy.
Benefits from Heart MeditationsHeart Meditations are simple techniques that open your heart and connect you to the many beautiful qualities you have inside that are essential to having a meaningful and rewarding life. Living in connection with the heart gives you a very wide vision capacity, becoming more perceptive and balanced. Here some examples of what an open heart gives you.
- Loving Atmosphere Heart is a loving atmosphere of acceptance, care, and kindness. Here you can be with yourself and with others without judgment or rejection. This loving atmosphere allows you to be as you are and to accept others. The heart creates an atmosphere where you can embrace disturbing feelings and thoughts with love. The energy that is caught in the disturbed feelings and thoughts is transformed and returns back into its natural flow. In this way difficult situations at work or with family and friends are transformed from a negative or stressful experience to a more relaxed, creative, uplifting experience. Love is the magic.
- Relaxation The heart reveals a natural state of relaxation. Many people want to relax, and suffer from feeling tension or stress. The secret of relaxation is the loving atmosphere of the heart, which makes it possible to become friends with who you are. When you are relaxed you naturally become more aware of yourself and the world around you. When you are relaxed you are more receptive, your senses open and you become more alert and perceptive in life, giving you wisdom and understanding. Being relaxed feels good, you can easily connect with yourself and be in touch with what is important for you. You receive what life is giving you and value what you give to life.
- Clear vision Heart opens your vision, which enables you to see yourself and others more clearly. Sometimes when you feel confused, or cannot see what direction to take in your life, connecting with your heart opens your clarity and ability to sense or see where you want to go. Also emotions like fear, anger or hopelessness often distort what we see, for example fear exaggerates what is negative and blinds us to the opportunities that are there. Through the heart you can embrace and transform the emotions, which opens your vision. With an open vision from the heart you are able to see more honestly and accurately what is happening around you and what is really important to you. You also see your deeper nature, including your strengths and talents that you use to contribute to people you care about as well as to make your own life better.
- Balance and Harmony Heart embraces all the different aspects of your life. It gives balance to opposites in life, for example, balance between making effort and relaxing, between giving and receiving, or between being alone or being with others. With balance, harmony arises between the different areas of your life, such as work, family, recreation and physical health. The heart also brings harmony between you and other people by embracing yourself and others with acceptance without rejection. With acceptance the differences that may be there between you and others can be as they are and don’t disturb the harmony and what you contribute to each other.
- Non-Judgment Your heart doesn’t judge, condemn, criticize, reject, repress, hide, or in any way avoid what is happening within or around you. This allows the heart to reveal the truth of whatever is there, within you or with others.
- Healing Heart is healing for your whole energy system. It gives you more energy, vitality and accelerates healing in the physical body. Its accepting and non-judgmental atmosphere allows emotional wounds from the past to be seen, felt and healed.
- Compassion and Forgiveness Compassion arises in your heart when you or others are in pain or suffering. When you recognize you have hurt yourself or someone else, your heart is the source of forgiveness toward yourself and toward others who hurt you. Forgiveness is a letting go; it heals old wounds and blockages and opens the flow of your energy in all aspects of your life.
- Centered Heart gives a deep connection to your center. At the center you are one with life, in deep synchronicity with other people, with nature, with existence, and with the source where everything comes from. Being centered in life is very relaxing, and at the same time you feel tremendous vitality and aliveness.
Information on meditations:
Drop in sessions €15Where: Ibiza – [Private Residence] Details given on booking and payment. Small group. Numbers are limited. Payment: cash, bank transfer or Contact: Alessia firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: +34 638 779 018